Sara and Hayley have an amazing story about how they met. It went something along the lines of looking at each other and Hayley repeating her name about 10 times before Sara got it right. They became instant friends (two years later) Now they are always together. Mainly because they feel bad for one another.
HERE ARE SOME MORE BALLET PICS HERE WE ARE TRYING TO LIFT OUR LEGS UP HIGH DIDN'T END SO WELL FOR HAYLEY TIME FOR THE SPLITZ DIDN'T END SO WELL FOR HAYLEY THAT TIME EITHER THIS HAYLEY CAN DO I GUESS SARA CAN DO THIS PRETTY WELL TOO
hahaha I guess dancing isn't your thing Hayley.lol You have your own great talents, so just let sara keep that one to herself.lol You two are silly but that's one reason why I love you both! ~ your older sister, Rebekah
hahaha thanks guys. i like me too. =) hahaha anyways i was wondering what would you name hailey if she had a blog? hmmm.... that 1 kid.... her.... haha jk im just kidding hailey! u kno u rock my socks! -Alice p.s. ya hayley. u sure left some really good comments on my blog. =)
5 comments:
Wow I am really going to need to work on my flexibility.
oh we really need to find a picture like how we have the sun and moon one now
haha geez good thing you didnt break any bones ;-)
-kiRsTiE
hahaha I guess dancing isn't your thing Hayley.lol You have your own great talents, so just let sara keep that one to herself.lol You two are silly but that's one reason why I love you both!
~ your older sister, Rebekah
hahaha thanks guys. i like me too. =) hahaha anyways i was wondering what would you name hailey if she had a blog? hmmm.... that 1 kid.... her.... haha jk im just kidding hailey! u kno u rock my socks!
-Alice
p.s. ya hayley. u sure left some really good comments on my blog. =)
Post a Comment